Friday, August 19, 2005

Pissing me off...

I just don't understand... why he likes to keep saying that I am marrying or I am with this fella when I don't even think that I like any part of him? Just so piss off. As a good friend, I would have expect that basic understanding is achieved i.e. you know perfectly well, I am not interested with this this 'boar' you are talking about and don't ever pull it on again and again and again... my patience has limit you know... and this is just unbearable. Fine! I might as well showed my disagreement with an ashen black face. Still, he did not get the message..... arghhhh... i swear that I really wish my hand is long enough to plant a smack on his face and yell " you don't understand English do you?" Boy, I was that angry.

Well, the logic is, I am so mad because it was from a good soul mate. For once, I wish he could understand how I feel when he make that joke. I know it isn't serious but then I do mind. Especially it was from him. I guess everyone has a limit about something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home