Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Yeah... yeah today is the eve already... many people already gone home to celebrate and I am still here. Never mind I am still over the moon cause the it is the NEW YEAR tomorrow. Hahahaha.... alot of joyful things happening before the new year. Of course the most joyful part is the Shopping Spree man! I tell you.... with the voucher you can spend like you are a millionaire wahahahahaha..... anything you want buy la.... buy... no worries on money. I went to Jusco at 10.00am, waiting for it to open and then shop like gila... wanted to buy Triumph's bra but then.. fuiyo the price like gila almost Rm 100 for 1 piece!!! I wonder why it is so damn expensive.... you wear it inside, nobody can see anyway.... aiyooo.... end up only buy 2 of it...very sakit hati to spend a lot on it. Jusco clothes.... if you intend to buy product name Scarlet... then forget it, the clothes can fit my grandma.... so 'lou tou'. Luckily JJ got other tenders like Padini, Seed, VJ jeans .... still can find some nice clothes.

After Jusco, I went home for a short break before going to Isetan Lot 10.... happening leh... grab a few clothes for CNY. Nothing much interest me in Isetan as my RM 160 voucher cannot buy a lot of the clothes. 1 piece of the clothes can use 10 pieces of the voucher...and because I want quantities so have to be aware of the price. My shopping day did not stop here... we went back to JJ after that... hehehehehe.

Wah so tired! But then, I still need to change the bedspread and hang in the decorations.... finally settle and ready for CNY... yipee. Let's see how much ang pau we can get this year... heheheheehe....besides the age, part of me still kiddo ok...

Anyway, Gong Xi FaCai.... and have a posperous new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home