Friday, February 04, 2005

Piss me off Jabber

What the heck... jabber is down on and off, cutting off my precious communication with hubby and piggy... adui.!!! So sad, but also good, as I can concentrate a bit on my work. hahahahahaha... jabber is my life!. But then the jabber down is also a good news to Snow White and Piggy's ma chai. Well, they have been very annoyed with jabber from you know who until:

Piggy's ma chai: I want to bite somebody. Can I go invisible?

Snow White: If you go invisible, she will come for us.

Piggy's ma chai: Shit! she called!

Guess today a lot of people was pissing off, first the order to do OT... but then we all are rebellious as usual.... we still insist on going home on time.... hahahaha..... daring man.... and then her annoying jabber killing off both AMs ..... sigh.... kesian them. Have to find a way to dodge her jabber one day, maybe try getting a bug to bug her account so that she can't use it ... hahahahaha

Sigh... life in NB dept....

1 Comments:

Blogger Little P (oo) said...

jabber kacau u only ma
she called me and put me on table

February 3, 2005 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home