Wednesday, February 16, 2005

What Are Friends for?

Sometimes I wonder, what are friends for? Only to share your joy? Share your deepest secret? Gossip together? But then, I found my answer - to be able to share his/her inner feelings, problem and sadness. I am not that kind of person that is good in giving advice or is good in conjuring 'interrogation', I have the kind of thought' if he/she wishes to let me know, he/she will tell me about it' and i never like to pester people with questions because I don't like that either. Also, because I am not taking initiative to ask, people might have misunderstood me as not caring enough, but from the bottom of my heart they sometimes don't know I have the intuition when people close to me is in trouble.

Some people like to be asked when they are in trouble, but when you ask, they might not necessarily answer you or give you the answer you want. Then, it keeps you wondering... "what the heck?' and of course sometimes you wonder 'what are you?' He said to you " you are my angel" but then what is good of this angel if she cannot even help to relieve the problem and share the sadness? I don't know anymore.... I don't know anymore. Thus, I think to be wise and to be not hurt with all this flattering comments and then be shunted aside, I decided not to care anymore. Maybe I am not that angelic to him anyway. God knows what he is thinking. I cannot understand a person like this and I am tired of the time I have put in to savour every piece of this friendship. What kind of friend you want to be? and I think that is the kind of friends you would like to have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little P (oo) said...

forgive him...

February 16, 2005 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home