Thursday, August 25, 2005

It just got worst....

Yeah I know I have been missing from blog for a long long while, but that does not mean I am not coming back. Just that I am so damn tired. But the time you can sit down, you have to concentrate on work. A better world in new team? You must be kidding. You should be glad that you are still alive and sitting here, blogging. How should I put this.... it is 'sien' as piggy mentioned and it is routine, but then everyday it 'surprises' you with all the new things and 'challenge'. The word 'shit' and 'adui' has been our favourite quotes here. And in times when you are so damn thoroughly piss off... yeah maybe 'F****' can be appropriate but we are remaining decent here, so no...(ahem) foul language.

God knows how hard we work... I even dreamt about working. Can you believe it? Hahahahahaha... That just mean one thing.... I NEED A BREAK.Simple right, but then your leave approval is another issue ya.... only 1 person can take leave per day.... Sigh.... so how can you achieve your dreams? Take MC lor....ehheheheehehe.... meaning it is almost impossible for me to take break lor... seldom sick what.... ai~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home