Sunday, May 06, 2007

Summer in KL

It is a damn hot weekend. Really felt like sleeping naked.. but then I can't. Not because I have other people sleeping with me... it is just me, who can't sleep naked! Believe it or not, the sense of insecurity when I don't have a stitch of thread on. So, I go braless and with my spaghetti top. But, I must have my pyjamas pants on. Habit as well, since young. I envy those people can simply clay in oversize T-shirt without pants or in sexy sleeping attire, cause I cannot. I think, if I were to wear like that to sleep, I don't think I can sleep! Serious! Besides insecurity, it is also because I slept tossing and turning at times... so if I wear oversize T-shirt without pants... the next morning, I guess the T-shirt will hike up my chest!

But it is do damn hot! Sigh.. thinking if I can actually sleep in a huge pail of water!!! Hahahaa.... If only I have air cond.... sigh!

Yesterday, I finally make up to my brother's belated birthday present. Sigh..... broke. Spent 700+ for his spectacles! I should have studied Optometry... can earn a lot! The frame is RM 330 - well, to me it is reasonable. But the lenses.. sigh RM 630 ahh!! So total is RM 960. But I kind of expected because his lenses were all the while expensive. Well, when you have somebody with Astigmatism of 450 degrees in one eye and 250 in another with short sightedness.. sigh, you can image. Lenses, astigmatism is expensive compared to long sighted or short sighted. Some more, it is with PC and UV protection. Anyway, he is still a student, I can't ask him to pay half. So, as elder sis, I have to do my part. Sigh, other people asked me if I still want another sister. O_O

I finally finished my revision. Should be prepared for tomorrow exam. After so many experiences in exams, you cannot stop having the nervousness in you when it comes. Human nature I think. This paper is marketing paper. A lot of unfamiliar jargon and so many new terms to memorize. Lucky, when I started on the pass year questions and exercises, I can actually remember. Pray tomorrow is lucky day for me, Wai Ling and Rachel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home