Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ching Beng (Meng)


My parents
(There is a date behind the photo which I only know today - 10/9/1976)


It is the time of the year, Ching Meng (Meng), where chinese will go pay respect to their deceased family members. Me and brother went to Rawang Memorial Park to pay respect to my parents. We reached there at 7.15am, already a lot of people. But then still no so packed. So we pay our respect, burn whatever we are supposed to burn.


Yes, it's a lotus lily. Those paper are special papers with incantation sold in our temple.
There are so many 'gadgets' and things sold nowadays that you can purchase and 'send' it to your deceased. In a way, for those who believe life after deceased then these are handy and the deceased can actually live in luxury!
Want a beer?
Soft drinks?
No, this is not a Triumph product.

Yup, Hi-fi. Rock the Hell!
If only all these come in such a package in the living world, I don't have to crack my head on the amount I am going to spend on this for my new house. Everything is complete!

They have more advance instant drinks than us!

Guess what is this. Foot massager.. but not OSIM.

Not making fun, I am actually amazed how the maker can be so creative!

1 Comments:

Blogger Calv said...

ya wo...these days the ching ming thingie more n more. lol got passport oso...and got rolex and handphone
014 some more...

April 2, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home