Sunday, April 08, 2007

Babysitting

I woke up at 9.30 am. It is basically earlier than I used to be in normal weekend. But I have to go to Damansara Ara, thus, I have to get up. Cooked myself instant noodle and brewed myself a cup of Boh tea. Then, I headed out. At cousin's place, I played baby sitter before heading out of the house for business. Baby Joshua is getting bigger since last seen.. felt heavier too. After we came back from the business, baby Joshua awoke from his very short nap... demanded to be up... then you have to bring him around, cannot stand still or sit down. He wants you to tour. Then, his daddy put on 'Tom & Jerry'. It worked for 20 minutes.. I got to sit down quietly and he watched the action. But only 20 minutes... after that it all started.

He was nicknamed 'bulat' by the nurses in his Paed's clinic. Now everybody call him 'bulat'.

Now my left arm is limping... :-P holding him can be a very good exercise... and he drooled all over me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home