Sunday, April 29, 2007

Somebody Stupid

Oh before I forget, I have to blog this down. Yesterday, after finished my house cleaning, I took a bath. Because some of my clothes has to be hand washed, so I do the washing while I am bathing. Then in the middle of the ordeal, somebody banged on my house door! I thought it must be some sales man. But then the pounding got louder... so I thought postman, cause he shouted "ada orang tak? " , but then cause I am in the bathroom I did not answer. But pounding did not stop and it got louder. I lost patience and I draped on my towel and marched out.

To my horror, whoever is banging the door had actually open my wooden door! How rude! Then, I got furiously mad.

He: Can you please ask your husband to come out?
Me: (O_O) Excuse me, I have no husband here!
He: But he said he lives here.
Me: (-_-"") He said he lives then he has to live here? I am not married you know.

He then showed me a number on the phone.

He: Is this number belongs to your husband?
Me: No... I don't recognised that number. You siao ah, knocked on my door asking for my husband. No such person ah!

Then I banged the door closed. Stupid fella... if his friend aka the husband is in the house, if you bang the house like that he would have come out ma... idiot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home