Friday, April 06, 2007

Encounter by mechanic

I sent my car for service today. It has been 4 months since I last did so. I have to send it today because I am going to PJ on Monday. I don't want any mishap to happen on the way. So, after I left my car with this rather young mechanic, I left in colleague's car to run today's errand. Mechanic call me 2 times to ask me if to fix this and that. So, I said ok. Went to collect my car after that and do my things as usual.

However, at 7.20pm after my bath, I checked on my handphone... there are 6 missed calls from this number that I don't know of! And one sms. Sms in mandarin .. "Can you be my friend? " Instinct told me that it is either wrong number, or some friend I have not been in contact for a very long time. So, I sms backed .."sorry, who are you ? " Then the 'anonymous number' called back. It was the mechanic! O_O

Being nice, (I don't know how to placate him) I said it is ok to be friend (I am thinking better agree so that easier to finish the call and furthermore I like to send my car to the workshop cause they are good and reasonable). I thought all of that ends. But, I have 4 more calls after that.... and he even sms me asking me if I know it is raining..... -_-""

Cham la..... should I be happy that and congratulate myself for attracting, well, at least somebody??? ('Way to go, girl!') I don't know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home