Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy week

Well.... I have been busy for the past week. Class has started last Monday. Lucky I passed my exam. Hahahaa.... things started to get busy. Month end effect started way too early this month and coping with volume is crazy and tiring too.


Monday was Yazid's last day. I did not managed to have lunch with him. Sad huh? But, I managed to get him a shirt as farewell and birthday present. Yup, sigh... sad. Well, I could not have guessed that he got something for me as rememberance. So sweet of him, he actually gave me a white rose and nice cup. It is sad to see one of your good friend is leaving. But then, it is also a happy thing to see that your friend has finally move on to something better. Best wishes to him!



Last Thursday, we went to Delifrance for dinner before we go for class. Hahaha... me and Piggy's hommie ordered the all day breakfast. It was nice.... see picture then you know.. everything comes in pair except the beans.


Tapir ate that pie......

Today, I went for my hair do. I changed my image! Hahahaha.... drastic I would say. I finally find the courage to shed my long hair to .. short bob hair ... hahahaa. You cannot imagine. I do everything at one go from cut to rebond and then I dyed it . Boy now I feel so light. Much easier to manage. I am not sure if I am going to shock anybody. Hahahaha....

Tomorrow have to work until system down - 11 PM! Sigh, pray it could end earlier. However, after tomorrow I will be on leave until Sunday, and only back to work on Monday 7/5/07. Don't envy, I am actually studying at home for my LOMA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home