Saturday, April 14, 2007

A day out

Went to PC fair today. Haha... have nothing to buy but don't feel like staying at home. Besides, I am falling asleep although I am trying to finish a chapter for my LOMA. So, instead of sleeping like a pig, I think I better go walk walk a bit. It was packed like sardine and we walked all the way from office. Sweaty.. and tired. Then, we went to Bangsar for the banana leave rice. Siu Keong is craving and insisted on going. This is the first time I drove all the way to Piggy's house. And I got lost making turns back to Piggy's house so that I can parked my car (pai seh).

The banana leaf rice was good.... yum yum.. thank you Siu Keong. And I did not get lost on my way home from Old Klang Road.. yipee!! However, when I reached the junction near Dewan Bahasa Pustaka, I saw this accident; Waja hit Wira. Waja on the lane to go straight but it turned left. Wira go straight... both cars were supposed to go straight. So... crashed. Wira driver have to come out from passenger's door. Tired. I hope I can have better spirit and to study tomorrow.

I craved for sushi but was appended on Friday - went to Genki Sushi.
I am craving for bak kut teh now.....

Japanese class start on Monday... (T-T)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home