Thursday, May 31, 2007

Holiday Thursday

Decided to do this quick blog before I take a bath and go to office. I am not working today cause Singapore is on public holiday today. But the price to pay for today's holiday is that I was required to work until 11pm yesterday night. Only 8 of us left by 11pm. The rest, even the Admins who usually left later than us were gone. Only our side have lights and we were all waiting for Chin Mun to finish her updates.

Most of them have their car parked at level B2. Only me and Wai Ling parked at B1. So, as usually, we were loud and chatty. But as the lift opened at level B1, it was dark! Me and Wai Ling was a bit scared cause only 2 of us getting out. Anyhow, I walked as fast as my short legs can go to my car. Wai Ling's car was behind me. I started up my car, strapped my belt and bolted. Though I always left office at 9 pm plus after class on Monday and Thursday, but those days, the carpark is lighted and it isn't so late. Anyhow, maybe cause of quite a number of scary stories heard lately, tend to be jiggly.

I keep glancing back my rear mirror to see if Wai Ling is behind me. Can't believe it. I am only at 60km/hr but she is so far behind and the road was practically empty! I was thinking, what is her speed limit. She managed to catch up at the traffic lights though. Maybe cause I am eager to reach home as soon. Finally, I got home at 11.30pm. I told myself 'Grab a quick shower and sleep'. So, I don't intend to wash my hair. I brought along my shower cap into the bathroom. But I wet my hair when I turned on the shower! I cursed myself. Since wet, might as well washed it.

Waited for my hair to dry, my tummy growling... all sorts of funny noises. But, I told myself... 'no late snacks', but my tummy like responding with disappointment growled even louder. So tempted to make a cup of Milo.. but laziness sets in ... hahahaa.. I went to sleep at 1.30am. For once, I did not start awoke at 7.00 plus this morning. In fact when I opened my eyes this morning, it was 10.30am! What a nice morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home