Sunday, May 20, 2007

Who are you?

I was watching this Taiwan game show called 'Guess, guess, guess'. I did not really watched, I on the TV for company while I am doing my Japanese homework. However, the MC of the show caught my attention. The first part of the show is to guess which candidate presented is fraud. One of them claims to be national crossbow shooter. So, he was asked to demonstrate his skill. Before he started, the mc said....

"Let me tell you a joke. There is this archery competition. This Englishman hit the apple on the pole. So, the person asked the englishman "Who are you? ". Englishman answered " I am Robin Hood". Next came a Chinese man. He also managed to hit the apple on the pole. So, the same person asked him "Who are you? ". Chinese man answered " I am Hou Yi". (Hou Yi is one of the legend in Chinese history, famous for archery). Then later came a Japanese. The Japanese shoot his arrow, he hit the man instead! So, the person asked "Who are you? ". The Japanese answered " I am sorry".

It is funny. Boy, never have I thought I will catch this in a Taiwan game show especially for a person with limited Mandarin vocabs like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home