Saturday, May 19, 2007

Goat?

I had a busy week. Stressful and busy... most of us did I think. But then, by end of Friday night, while I am still working in office, one of this guy really makes me laugh. Junior in my section. He suggested an underwriting decision and subjected to me for countersigning. He wrote:

Reason: Overweight, Hypertension, Goat. (You read without the one comma, it become.... overweight, hypertension Goat)

He meant Gout. So, I asked him.. " Will there be cow or chicken later ah ? " :-P

Today, I went to Times Square. Saw all the contestant for 'Say you can dance', seen them performing live a bit to promote themselves. Did not stay for long though. I reached home at 4.30pm. I bathed ... and then my friend called saying she is coming... and I am still slopping in soap and shampoos. Wah... I quickly rinse out of the bubbles and then down on fresh clothes. She is buying a house near Taman Tasik Permaisuri, and asked if I want to go and have a look. Yipeee.... another one near to my place. I can go hang out her place. We are closed friends. It is a townhouse. Quite nice actually.

Did my laundry today. Piles of clothes. Tomorrow I will need to do some ironing and also to clean the house a bit. It is my weekly routine.... cleaning the house. Don't think of anything fancy, it is just sweeping and mopping. Looking forward for next weekend. Tapir's pet said we will satisfy my craving for "bak kut teh" ....hooray! Finally! I have been craving it for about 3 weeks now.

Full of plans these few weeks. 2/6/2007 we have movie day to watch 'Pirates of The Carribean". So, we have free ticket. But limited to one each staff. Better than nothing... and most of the gang is going.


He is the man... Johnny Depp.

I will be going to Bali on 6/6/2007. I should start doing some research on the trip.. well, though it isn't a very big island, still can't go with nothing in your head. Looking forward for the trip.... I will be doing spa there too...:-P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home