Friday, January 28, 2005

Lobster or shrimp?

Got a call from a friend who used to practice 'mutism' in secondary school. Well, from a shy shy pussy cat, she turn into a fiercy lioness grabbing whole of each oppurtunity. She is now owner of 2 companies, part time teacher and hold a lot of seminars and courses for major publishers.... so much for a pussy cat. Wonderful! Nice to hear from her. And she is tying a knot in this May. (so envy, both career and love life so successful....can tapau myself adi, boo hoo).

Now with experience, she teach me how to squeeze lobster and fins out of guys....yeah true!! hehehee.... "if you don't squeeze, later no chance" that is what she said and "haiyaa... no need to tou sau cai one, you can pretend pretend and then squeeze the lobster out of them... don't be foolish, good guys already EXTINCT! They will not be nice to you unless they can gain something from you!". Pig_angel astounded and speechless.... additional to that "don't go for feel, as long as he can provide you money, it is ok"....????? Oh my, oh my.... I just wish to tell her, I don't mind my piggy darling buy me shrimp.... lobster ain't taste good without the sauces..... sigh... Looks like no true love in this world already... all measured with $$$$$...but then now with lobster, shark fins.... etc....hahahahaha.... funny... next time have to ask my piggy darling (if i happen to have) how many lobster can you provide me? Or how many bowls of fins can you feed me? Maybe my mum will change the 'hantaran' to number of lobster and tongs of fins in order to allow me to wed to my future darling.


wahahahaa..... life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home