Friday, March 23, 2007

Very expensive goose

I realised this morning that the phone number I had for the roast goose restaurant was 7 digits! Nowadays all phone number in KL is 8 digits!!! Arghhh.... lucky, I remembered we can find out the number through 103 directory.

Called the restaurant to ask if there is a need to pre-order, but the answer I got was "You have to come over and see. We don't allowed pre-order." I am thinking "What to see leh? Not that I can differentiate the gender or etc...hmmm."

You know how much that half of a goose cost? RM 65!!!!! Motto takai desune!!!! Piggy wanted 2 drumsticks. I asked how much per drumstick. The lady said at current no drumstick (cause they don't just cut down the drumstick and leave the rest of the goose there). She said it is about RM 32... for a drumstick? She further explained that it is counted by quarter! Wah lau eh.. -_-"" I should have been selling duck rice by the road side. I should have been rich if I do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Little P (oo) said...

Its goose la GOOSE. so you should be selling goose rice and not duck

March 31, 2007 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home