Thursday, March 22, 2007

DUCK vs GOOSE

Piggy's cousin Rain is craving for roasted goose. But then, for the goose, Piggy needs to go to Pude (Lorong Yap Hin) where she don't know where. So, Pig_angel to the rescue. Hehee... I have been living in this place for 16 years since the day I born before I moved to where I am now. So, I roughly know where the shop is. Piggy's cousin really 'gang ho' ... she actually have the name, telephone number and also the address of the place! Hahaahaa....

Me: I think I know where
Me: I used to lived in lorong yap hin for 16 yrs
Piggy: WAH
Piggy: then its ur teritory
Piggy: u know which flying goose to pick rite


Piggy was afraid I will buy a duck instead of a goose because I keep saying 'fried duck' instead of goose. So, she threaten to blog this up if I really bought DUCK instead. Hahaha...

Piggy, for you I googled. First picture is DUCk, second one is GOOSE. I shall bring this to match before I buy ... hehee ( I think the seller will label me GILA if I do that)


Hahahaa.... don't worry .. I won't buy the wrong bird. Now, Piggy think, think and think.. have to buy back for family too....
Piggy: i think hor
Piggy: make it 2 peha
Piggy: means 1/2 chicken and 2 peha (drumstick)
Me: 2 also peha kiri ?
Me: left and right more balance wor
Piggy: ok ok
Piggy: one pair

Let's pray I remember to buy GOOSE tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little P (oo) said...

they both look the same without feathers.

March 22, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home