Monday, March 05, 2007

Got tagged again!

My my....again got tagged. This one is like miles long..... very long.

Layer One: On The Outside
Name : Chin Song Chiang
Birth Date : 22 July 198x (many people have known, but I still prefer not to expose)
Current status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Fading Red (dye fading but I do like it very much when the colour is still much intact)
Righty or Lefty : Righty


Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : 100% Chinese (although my paternal grandma is Nyonya but she is still chinese. But, I have always been thought as Malay girl)
Your Fears : Loneliness
Your Weakness : I think I am too kind hearted and very easy trusting on others
Your Perfect Pizza : Thin crisp and lots of cheese.

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up : "Sigh, today need to work..."
Your Bedtime : 10.30 pm (but when I am engross in something then it is not 10.30)
Your Most Missed Memory : When I am still young and innocent (Life is not so complicated then)

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : COKE for sure!
McDonald's or Burger King : McD....(even BK have free refill, McD is still the favourite..McD, McD)
Single or Group Dates : Single (it is awkward to have group)
Adidas or Nike : NIKE.
Tea or Nestea : Tea... Nestea taste a bit bland
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE ... that explain why I like dark (tan) guy right....:-P
Cappucino or Coffee : both.. I am a coffee addict.

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Definitely NO!
Curse : Yes, but not really when I am angry.. I think most of it when I am driving. (you don't want to know the words)
Take a shower : Of course, pigs likes to bath!
Have a crush : Previously, yup....currently, so far none.
Think You've been in love : Hmm... not really.
Go to school : Went....still miss those time of my life.
Want to get married : Yes...
Believe in yourself : I do... depends on what it is.
Think you're a health freak : No... never am.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nope ...but I got drunk a few months back...vomitted like hell. (i promised myself not to do that again)
Gone to the mall : Always... just been last week

Just Been on stage : A month back no, but 2 months back yes, have been dancing on it.
Eaten sushi : Past month no.
Dyed your hair : Nope... my colour still stick.


Layer Seven : Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : Not daring enough... nothing to show.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : So far no.. no intention to (take me or leave me)

Layer Eight : Age You're Hoping (this is worst than going through the level in PC game)
To Be Married : Definitely, but then when la this prince of mine will appear... sigh.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Green (but asian don't have it unless contact lens... so pray got ang mo... dreaming)
Best Hair Colour : Dark
Short Hair or Long Hair : Don't mind ... but have to look stylish la (if long hair but look like beggar then NO la)

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing (am I there yet?)
1 Min Ago : Struggling to get online
1 Hour Ago : Trying to get home as soon as possible
4.5 Hours Ago : Trying to finish my work ASAP so that I can leave
1 Month Ago : Thinking of how to spend my Chinese New Year Holiday
1 Year Ago: Dreaming maybe

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence (how many more to go la???)
I Love : to go all the places in the world without having to worry about money.
I Feel : lonely at times
I Hate : to have nothing to do
I Hide : my feelings most of the time (especially for guys whom I like when I know there is no future in us)
I Miss : being cared for.
I Need : a macho guy who will love me and take care of me forever.

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People, NO tag back (finally... I am there!)

Sang Lee
Shee Hwa
Calvin
Wilda
Jane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home