Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Do you think it is easy to be housewife?"

Well, I remember there is once my Biology teacher asked "Do you think it is easy to be housewife?" At the time, we are too young to say anything. I never wanted to be house wife cause I know I can never be like mum staying at home all day. I never understand what it is to be done all day at home. But then, today I got to know all about it.

This weekend has been rather busy. Yesterday, I went to Matta fair. Wanted to get trip package to Bali and maybe Hong Kong. Because the trip to Hong Kong will only be in October, we did not manage to get a package. So, September when there is another fair, we will be there again. Although we went early, and came home early but then it was tiring no doubt. So, when we reached home, we replenish our sleep. Did nothing much that night though.

Sunday, I woke up at about 10.00am. Then, I swept and mopped the floor (like I usually do during the weekend). Then I cleaned the water tub, washed and brushed the toilet. Today, however, I changed a bit of my routine. Intended to iron the clothes after lunch but then I got sleepy. Napped until 3.00 and I forced myself to get up. Then, I started to iron my clothes. I finished at 5.15.. so you can imagine how much clothes I have to iron. One whole basket! After that, I did filing for my bills and also sorting out my expenses that I need to pay in the coming month and also the receipts for the books I have purchased so that I can declared in my income tax return. Then, I had my dinner and did my laundry. Also study a bit for my Japanese exam which is NEXT WEEK!

I found out that next month... I need at least 4K to settle all my bills and rent. o_O
I found out for 2006, I only spent RM 826.67 for books when in 2005 I spend > RM 1000.
And I found out that, "No, it isn't easy to be a housewife", and I only played a paltry role of cleaning the house today.

And now I wish and pray .. AIB to be out sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home