Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bad Day!

I was happily getting myself pretty this morning. Meeting up with good friends. I went all the way to Kuchai Lama to pick up a friend. Got the direction right but then out of panic and was searching for her number on the phone, I nearly rammed into the road side construction blocks. Luckily I realized and swinged back on time. Gosh, car from behind must be cursing me for driving like maniacs. Never mind, after that I cut from the outer most right lane to the outer most left lane (cut through 3 lanes) cause I realised I am supposed to turn left at the traffic light....lucky I did not have people honk or throw things at me.

Never mind, when I reached, I need to park the car for awhile to wait for her. My, my the parking lot is so narrow and small. I have to twist and turn my steering wheels numerous times to get into the lot and once I got in, I noticed the spaces between me and the next car either side is so small. If you are about 180 pounds in weight with waistline of a diameter of 35 inches, you definitely have to come in sideways and you have slide into the car cause you can't open the door too wide! And the worst is that cars will double park 2 lanes in the middle!

I think I am a polite driver, but not today. Jammed on the way to Time Square and I overtake and cut lanes like 'orang gila'. Usually I don't do that. But today... did double parking and obstructed traffic as well. This is so no me. And I feel like sticking up my middle finger when the passed by car drivers glaring at me for blocking traffic.... hello other people double park too. At least I am waiting in the car than leaving it alone parked there.

Finally, we reached Times Square. First thing is to withdraw money. I haven't withdraw money from this account yet, this is first time. I don't withdraw from here because this is for saving. Sad to say, today is really not my luck. My card got retained!!! Arghh... really feels like smashing the machine and scream "give me back my card you idiot!". Wondering if I do so will the security guard come detained me for vandalising. For a moment I am blank.. what am I supposed to do? Some more I am using another bank's ATM service believing in the power of MEPS. Like a mad lady I start calling any numbers on the ATM machine... none work! Double damn! Then, I suddenly remember there is one branch of the bank opposite Sungai Wang. Desperate, I walked over to check if there is any number for enquiry available there. Thank God! There was and I managed to call through and have the card blocked. I have to get to the bank and get my card reapply... sigh!

I have to listen to Daniel Powter.. Bad Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home