Sunday, April 27, 2008

Packed

3 more days, then I will be flying off. Now got mixture of feelings:


1. Excited - first time I am flying to another continent, Europe and UK. And this is totally different from any other trips that I have been.

2. Anxious - I keep checking to see if I missed out anything.

3. Worry - well, I can help worrying the work I left behind, but then, once I am up on the plane I will forget everything.


I bought a new bagpack. Not specifically for the trip but it gave me the excuse to get a new bag pack when the one I have is 'dying' on me.


Its a Samsonite

I have packed most of the things, except for my dresses and some essential that I am still using. I don't want my dresses to wrinkle. My list of things to bring is down to 26 of it


1. Passport
2. Air ticket & bus ticket

3. Money

4. Camera

5. Camera and handphone charger

6. Pendrive

7. Dresses

8. Clothes

9. Jeans

10. Long Pants

11. Undergarments

12. High heels for dinner

13. Card reader

14. Sweater

15. Toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush....

16. Facial care

17. make up

18. Sun Glasses

19. Wedding gift

20. Books to read on the plane

21. Socks

22. medicines

23. Comb

24. Accesories for dinner

25. Towel

26. Contact lens and solution


After I packed, then only I realised my bag is too heavy for me. Well, besides my own stuff, I also helped my aunty to bring over things for another aunty in UK and that includes some cloth (to be tailored to clothes later). Sigh... I have to look through the lot and start 'editting' and lastly I decided to carry the cloths in my bag pack.

Stuffed with things

I hope I did not leave anything. As it get nearer I am getting more fidgety.... hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home