Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ready to Fly

I am sitting in my office at 7.13am in the morning. Today, I am supposed to dress formally because my boss smsed me yesterday night informing that I might have to be involved in meeting whole day. Sigh, it feels so weird and stiff after so long not in the 'monkey suit'.

Anyway, as I am sitting down to start work, I noticed that the system is not ready for usage yet! So, what do I do ? I blog lo......

I am ready to fly! In fact, my heart is only partially at work daily since I have confirmed my flight ticket from Stockholm to Heathrow. Then the portion grows larger when I have confirmed on my bus ticket from Heathrow to Wales. And now it is almost 90% away from work because I have finally confirmed my flight ticket to Sweden.

Boy I wish I can just fly now. Flying to Sweden in May 2008. It seems so far away, wishing it to be nearer. I haven't really look into the places to go to, but cousin sis is there. So, most likely she will be bringing me around, but, I still prefer to research a bit on the famous and nice places. Cousin suggested Viking Cruise (something similar to our Star Cruise). Hmmm.......

I am not that rich ok .... I go there because of my cousin sis wedding. And no, she is not marrying 'ang mo'. Cousin bro in law is Chinese. Will I be meeting somebody while my stay there? I don't know... for now I just can't wait to fly over and see the foreign world.

Let's start the countdown.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home