Friday, February 29, 2008

Will I pass?

Getting jiggly. While I am on the way to dinner yesterday night, Piggy called:
Piggy: Do you recall your referrence no for JLPT? I don't remember mine. And we can collect ours today.

I was like 'oh damn' and I am not in class yesterday. For the sake of an old friend, I dumped class to dine with him cause he is flying off today. Sigh. I still enjoyed my dinner. Well, it isn't anything great. But then I think my sugar level sore high yesterday as we ordered 2 rounds of 'tong sui'.

Not that we gila 'tong sui', but then we cannot hopped stall to stall without ordering. We were too full to eat, thus, ordered something to drink.

Today, Tapir and Piggy were sharing stories about how sensei get excited on the results. Still I am not so jittery. But then after you have seen how Piggy's result pasted into the blog... sigh. Jittery like flutter in. Tapir and Piggy reassured me that I will definitely passed. Only is by how much.....

Hmmmm.... I have to endure this until next Monday. In the meantime, can pray for calmness.... allelujah!

For Piggy and Tapir, Congrats! Happy for you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home