Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Passed!

Sensei was spying on us yesterday in Pavilion. Knowing that we are usually there for dinner and because we are usually late for class :*), she came to sit with us so that there is no escape for us to read the text. Sigh..... what a teacher.

So for the first time after so long, we were punctual yesterday. Since I am the only one left who have not gather my result for the JLPT exam, soon after I dumped my bag I went to collect. A bit tense as there are 2 persons in front of me. One for level 3 and one for level 1. Both 'sempai'. However, both of them do not have the exam slip and do not remember the number, so I am thinking "Great, it will take a long while to get mine." I was wrong. The receptionist actually searched for mine first because I have the slipped and it is easier for her to search. Then when she present me with the exam result folder, the sempai in level 3 was not happy with it because I got it first but she was there before me.... she asked "Why she get first? I am level 3. " I was like 'duh' .

Anyway, I went out when I got the folder. Indeed it was thick, sensei said if it is thick means likely is passed. So, stage I of 'ken cheongness' reduced. Then, next come to see how much I get. So, I went into the library to share this with Piggy and Tapir. Taaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaa............... :

Vocabulary - 100/100 (something to be proud of, I never thought I can scored it though I am quite alright during the test)

Listening - 76/100 (sigh, this is already satisfactory ....I have problem focus on what they say while figuring answers)

Reading-Grammar - 179/200 (not bad either, it means that my grammar is not that bad)

Stage II of 'ken cheongness' also relieved. Sensei was even more eager to know. Well, we are her students, she ought to know how we did. Anyway, glad that I passed. It means that my level now is equal to a 7 years old kindergarden student in Japan ? Hahahahaa.... well, so long I can speak a little, read a little and understand a little, it is a start.

Ganbatte kudasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home