Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008

First blog of the year 2008. Nope, I am not blogging on New Year resolutions. Did not make any because I find that I don't remember what I made usually and thus, never get it done. Better be spontaneous. But if you ask me what I hope to do, get or achieve, it will be like below :

1. Die die must finish my 4 remaining LOMA papers this year.
2. I hope to save up enough money for my house renovation which is coming maybe soon.
3. Hope to meet a guy and change my status from single to not available (this one almost appear in my every year resolutions, it becomes stating for the sake of stating rather than for it to happen)
4. Hope the coming annual dinner I don't get to dance again on stage (guess what, Phat Fabes made me dance on the stage for the sake of RM 10 Isetan voucher... for details refer next blog)
5. Hope to be promoted.... (allelujah)
6. Hope that things at work are smooth and done nicely (pray pray hard)
7. I will be healthier this year.

And the list goes on.....

A lot to be done this year but what I look forward to is my house and also my trip to Sweden and UK. It will put a very big hole in my savings but then I hope everything will turn up well....it is all about timing.

Hehe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home