Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All in a day's work

In a day of work, sometimes it can frustrating. funny and interesting. Sometimes incidents come and go during the day that can lighten up your spirit for the day. Today was one of those days.

Incident 1: Mouse

Colleague A: Wah your mouse very sensitive... (straining to control the movement of my small and sentive mouse)
Colleague B: (overheard) To escape from the cat ma ... mouse.

Colleague A goes -_-""" and me laughing non-stop.

Incident 2: Goose

Me and Jordan decided to try on the goose since the previous experience on the duck is good. Our purpose to see if the goose is as tasty as the duck and also to try and see how does goose tasted like for we have not eat before. When the goose is served:

Jordan : (-_-) How do you know it is goose and not duck? Not much different from the duck we ate last time.
Me: Goose got longer thigh compared to duck...
Jordan : But the colouring is the same (which is true.). What if they gave us duck and say it is goose?

I almost gapped at him. It does not come across my mind. But, the goose did taste nice.

Incident 3: Filthy rich guy

Colleague C goes O_O when she saw this application form. You will too when you got to know that:
Annual income : 4.3 million Singapore dollar
Property : 5.7 million 2 storey detached bungalow. He is applying for a mortgage of 4.5 million.

I am thinking... I work my whole life, my annual income don't even come close to 1 million. This guy only need to work 1 year. Any vacancy?

Incident 4: Interview

Me and colleagues were taking a break from work and started chatting. It came about to the time when we were being interviewed for current job.

Me: I remembered they asked me "Where do you see yourself to be in 5 years time? "
Colleague D: What did you answer?
Me: I said.. I want to be into the management level.
Colleague E: Wah... then my answer was very childish (start giggling)

Me and Colleague D got curious and pester Colleague E to tell us.
Colleague E: I said .. "I will tell you in 5 years time if I get hired."

Hahahahaahaa........boy it really make my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home