Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thoughts

I just reached home after my brother's convocation. Supposed to go meet Tapir and also Piggy for firework competition in Putrajaya, but, I couldn't make it. So, I decided not to go. Anyhow, I was blog hopping, until I found this funny but I find it rather true blog. It is title : 20 Things to remember during your working days. I pasted up a few which I find it true and funny:

1. If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos…then you probably haven’t completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
2. Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
3. TEAMWORK…means never having to take all the blame yourself.
4. Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
5. Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
6. A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
7. INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.
8. Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.

How true! Hahahaha..... and today I witnessed something funny during the convocation. This graduate obviously did not pinned her motor board to her hair. The motor board falled off when she was bowing to the pro-cancellor. She regained it only to get it fall off again when she received her scrolled. I guessed with that, it spoilt the chance for her to show her best smile for the photo..huh?

I am thinking of going to Sweden. Next year. Cousin sis is getting married. Aunty and cousins are all going to Sweden. I am thinking to follow. Will be there for 2 weeks. While I am there, I will go to UK as well to visit my aunty there. Still considering.....air plane ticket is approximately RM 2.5K to 3K. Expenses? Sigh... have to think think. Another issue is I have promised friend to go to Koh Samui as well. My house is getting ready too next year.... sigh... still thinking... now I wish I have a husband to sponsor me a little.

Talking about husband.....the thought of being single mama came to my mind that day. I mentioned it to Tapir. Tapir reacted like she has been strucked by lightning. She said I am weird and that this is not something that many people will wish to have. Probably I am not normal. Well, this thought come to mind is when I am thinking that I am getting older by the day and I am still single. Chances of getting married is getting slimmer by the day, but I like kids. I would love to have one of my own. Living with another person does not comes in easy, and besides, with the current divorce rates, broken family ..... all the more reasons why I want to be a single mama. But all this have to go through a lot of thorough thinking. I have to be financially and mentally ready and stable. And this is no playing game. Tapir was saying her life is shitty enough and she don't want it to be passed on. But I see the bright side. Piggy was all agreeing and said that she even consider which sperm bank to look for. I am thinking... maybe if I met a guy I love but I know living together or being together is impossible then he can father my child. That way I can have a part of him with me all the time.... logical right? hmm.... can start scouting. :-P

A lot of thinking last week. I thought about my job too. Tempted when friends informed of vacancies. But then I am still thinking if I should try. Current job gives me a lot of upsets and lately I am depressed. I cannot explained why. When you heard your friends are preparing their resume and submitting for some job applications, it makes me think even more. Maybe my time has come for me to move on, but, the sense of insecurity is there. Well, I am the kind that think too much ahead. Worrying too much, but yet, staying put doesn't makes me happy. So, I end up depressed, confused and frustrated.

Anyhow, it is weekend. I hope all the thinking can be put at rest and start a new week afresh. Life goes on anyway. I guess this is my down time. Possibly after this I will be feeling better. Let's hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home