Thursday, September 07, 2006

On Leave

Ah... bowling tournament is finally over. hehehehe... Social Committee finished 6th place. Not bad for a team of members who did not really practise. And I scored 196 pins total of 2 games. Dom got 206. So much for 'be prepared to lose' - have to rub on him when i am back to work. Hehehee. Finally got to see how he looks like.Not bad looking really.. but then pig_angel did not go intro herself, cause his ogre team member is there. But I know he saw me.. and I also saw him. We eyed each other from far lor.... hahahaha funny right? Damn, I should go over and kacau him a bit... hehehehe. Anyway, the major success is that I manage to drive alone to IOI mall... yippeee.... Oh, confession, I am not the type of person who is brave enough to venture to new area. Actually before this, I already have friend to take me over to find the way.. heheehehe. So on Sunday, it shouldn't be a problem, still I leave early and drive super-slow to make sure I don't miss the turning. Have fun though!

I am actually growing mushroom at home.. to be honest. On leave, yes I am, but then I did not go anywhere. Thanks to an indecisive friend. One moment saying want to go Genting, had me log into the net to search for offer, next telling me that not interested anymore. Changed her mind to Sarawak or Sabah. Again, I searched in the air asia... and she calculate left and right.. decided it is out of her budget, might as well go for Bangkok with the price she is paying... again, I searched through the net.. end up, she said no money. So abandon mission to visit anywhere. Sigh.. lucky, I still have books and anime to accompany me... otherwise I can start selling mushrooms after this holiday... sad huh?

Changed my image. Got my hair rebonded again and this time with colour... I am a red head now... hahahaha. Don't know if I will be shocking anybody tomorrow, but it is good to be a bit different sometimes. Anyway, work for a day tomorrow then weekend... yeah!!!!!!!! Some more tomorrow is a Friday... wahahahahaa.... My mail box will have been exploded, so first thing is to clear the mail box. Oh... we might have to move our seat too.... a lot of things huh???

Hopefully I will be recharged after this and work better... ganbatte!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home