Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday

Ausual this time of the year is reserve for celebrating my maternal grandma's birthday.

When was it ? Nobody actually knows. We just pick a day in July every year. Every year come July she will be asking about it
How old is she? Honestly, I don't really knows. Uncles and Aunties were saying she is born in the year of Horse.... means about 90! Waaaaaa.......

Senile as she is... but then she remembers me and my brother very well. If we are not there, she will ask why we are not there. Remember the last birthday, she secretly got me and my bro to the kitchen and stuffed to us RM 10 each. Sigh... we tried to give her back, she don't want. Funny.

In her younger age, she is actually taller than I am. Sad to say, I am the smallest in the family. Be it in the maternal or paternal side. Every cousin are taller than me, even those younger than me.... and my grandma who is so much older than me. Until she started to shrink then I get to be taller than her. Pathetic.

So, to celebrate her birthday, we will be having dinner tonight. Hopefully, I don't have to blow candles with her. No offense. I just don't want to get to make my wish so soon.... I have not decided on it and if blowing candles means getting older, then I will try not to blow any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home