Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Recent events

Yes, I am back! After so long. Sorry... I was busy preparing for my exam and then a lot of thing come up and go. Sigh,tomorrow I am on leave, so planning to settle a few stuff while catching up on my life. A lot things have happened.

That day I happened to see ego monster roaming around the office. I saw him and he saw me. I knew it was him, he knew it was me. I pretend did not see him, he has been asking around who am I, I continued to pretend I did not see him (hehehehehe) and his futile attempt to engage me into conversation fails. Hahahahaa... today he is here again. I was chatting with Somebody and he was standing behind that Somebody reading what we are chatting. That Somebody being polite told me that he is standing behind, I told him to say hi to ego monster. Then ego monster asked that Somebody " You are chatting with her?" - why cannot is it? Just because I don't chat with him does not mean I cannot chat with other people. I told Somebody, that he should tell ego monster that we are dating. Hehehehe.. so mean of me.

Some other people told me that I need to replenish myself. Promoting on essence of chicken... hahahaha and bird nest. Wah lau eh! I look like zombie meh now? (Actually, half zombie...sigh....). I am on a low carbohidrat diet, less rice more vege and moderate meat.... see if I can get slimmer.

Last big event - grandma's birthday just past last week. There whole big happy family is in KL from Ipoh. My grandma brought along FOUR bags with her. I don't what she brought - I only know that one of it was a VERY thick blanket, made of wool. I slept in the living room at my uncle's place with her. She occupied the corner, I was in the middle. As usual, I have difficulty adjusting to air cond room, cause of my sensitive nose. After tossing and turning, I finally fall asleep. In my mind I am thinking "Not bad, grandma is making improvement." because she did not rummaged on her plastic bags searching for her stuff in the dark which she usually do and believe me... you can hardly sleep well. At 2.30am.. I heard footsteps!!!! I opened my eyes and saw my grandma walking around. I asked her why.. she said she is hot, air cond is 22 degrees. She is wearing her wool sweater and covered with that thick wool blanket! My goodness. I settled her down and then went back to sleep. An hour or so later.... again, footsteps! This time grandma was searching for her spectacles case. Sigh..... no need to sleep lo. Next day woke up like panda.

Going to s'pore soon.. hehehee.. mega sales... yipee.

I am blurred lately I guess. That day went to watch 'Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift'. I have to admit, everytime I go watch movie, we only made it to the cinema on the dot...and some more we need to go to the ladies first before can be seated. The movie we watched is 18SG. When we reached the entrance, the person who checked on our tickets was saying "Welcome to GSC" and I heard "Mana IC?" - so embarrased. That guy cannot help laughing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home