Monday, February 20, 2006

What happen this week

What happen to you this week? Well, it is time for you to think back what have you done, what have happen to you this week that worth remembering, anything that had made you puff up like porcupine... bla bla... Come to think of it, sometimes, too many things happen that you end up don't remember or your life is just so damn boring and nothing, I mean nothing at all happen.

Let's just see mine:

Monday (13/2/06): Eve of valentine. But I don't have any plan. So, I bugged anybody so that they tell me their plans. Bugging people to get somebody to celebrate. Getting people in my team to stay for OT. Yes, work come flooding in. Have been telling baby hippo that I planned to eat 'pak gor' at home for valentine... and he laugh like hell. Super chu chai's birthday.

Tuesday (14/2/06): It is Valentine's Day. Some people got surprising bouquet of flowers. While people like me went home empty handed and worst still spending the night OT in office until 9.00pm! That night was a havoc in traffic. Heavy rain just before office hour ended, and then heard somewhere in town, road was obstructed by falling trees and caused a heavy massive jam all over. I sighed thinking of those who initially planned out a wonderful romantic dinner and now have to change their plans because you can't make it to the restaurant or anywhere planned.

Wednesday (15/2/06): Another long day for me. OT again. Very pressure too. Trying to make sure service level is up to mark. Damn! So many complains too...Car was giving me a bit of worries. Start up in the morning like old ladies coughing. Shit, have to get this checked.

Thursday (16/2/06) : Teased Dominic. Wished belated birthday to super chu chai. Planned to get car to the workshop on Saturday. Tracking down on SLA. Planned on lunch on Friday. Boss was pissing off with IT cyber.. never seen her so angry before. She was spitting fire...ego monster and team member got roasted. Gone home at 9pm again. Tired mad, read my story book and then fall asleep at 11.30pm.

Friday (17/2/06) : Today is Eugene's birthday. No way to wish him because had not have any contact with him since Form five. We ate lunch at Chulan's Square.Volume of cases coming down, allelujah! But we are still staying back and you are right, tomorrow we have to work.. sob sob....Teased Dominic again. He was telling me he stayed until 8 yesterday to support us when I said to him "so much for supporting us, but you went back before we do". I answered him I stayed until 9.00pm .. he went "oh..." (speechless). hahahahaa... Jing Ting called to arrange for steamboat tomorrow. Damn exhausted man... want to go home earlier.. left office at 8.45 - that is early. Dominic stayed until then. Hahahahaa... guilty as he is. The real reason for going home early is to be able to bath, do laundry (one week's clothes waiting to be washed) and to be able to sit down for American Idol!.

Got home.. put everything into the washing machine and got it started, only to notice there isn't any water supply.. DAMN!. Stop the machine... took a brief bath, no washing hair.

Saturday (18/2/06) : Woke up at 8.00.... yawn. Neighbours said there will be another day of water ressession.... better keep the pails full before I go. 8.45am, went to work shop. Sat at King's confectionnery for 1 hour before I can get my car back. Luckily I got my book. I jammed all the way back to office. Sighed.. reached at 11.00 and I left at 3.00. To my surprise, ego monster work today. Cannot believe it. Got home... rest a little, bath, do laundry and then out again for steamboat. My tummy already growling... we reached the steamboat place at 9.00 pm.. cause it was congested all the way to the place... my tummy almost misplaced to the back. We have had a wonderful time.. laughing and talking. Eat a lot - steamboat, chicken wings... yum yum....planning for another outing... 11.00pm, I reached home. Read a bit again before I dozed off. I finished the whole story book.

Sunday (19/2/06): Repleneshing my sleep.. got up at 11.00am! hehehehe.. ate lunch at 12.30pm. Being pestered for not blogging... some people trying to kill boredom by asking me to blog something for her to read. Here I am, doing this long long long essay for her...hahahahaha.... hope she is not so bored after reading this. At the same time, I am chatting with Chen Hoe and YK (just online). Guess I am going to start another book today. I read like nobody's business... hahahahaa. My bro got home just now... searching the fridge for things to gulp down...

Sigh.. isn't this boring... well life is life. May next week is a better week. That is all I can say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home