Thursday, October 15, 2009

Masak masak

Today's menu..... fry french beans, luncheon meat and fry eggs with cube sausages. Yes, I am cooking dinner today...haha. I tried steam eggs this afternoon for lunch. I think too much water and too little eggs.. a bit failure but still can eat.

Thinking with some cooking can save a bit on expenses. Hopefully so. This month expenses are bursting, but then all for the home. I would say, expenses still not very stable since move in. Not very stable as in got unexpected expenses but still can cope. So, have to stabilising it soon.

Now, I stocked up my kitchen with frozen food, vege and can food. Not excessive but I have it ready. If anytime I feel like cooking, there are ingredient to cook. Don't expect very very fancy meal, enough to cure from hunger ... hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home