Saturday, January 31, 2009

New challenge

Yes, I know it has been a very long while since I last blog. Well, a number of things happened since Aug 2008. Change of job scope, 2 of the close 'clan's mate' moved forward to another country for their career. God bless all of them.

While I have been coping with my work in office, new tasks and new responsibilities, challenges also there are things happening around.

I finally got my house key in December 2008. More responsibility as a house owner. Entirely new challenge and involving a lot of money. I did not load up any photo but I intend to do so when after the house is renovated. Bout to see my quotation next week. If you ask me why so long, well, I have to wait for the defects to be rectified first. Thank God not many.

Today I finally found my car park.... I nearly got my car clamped because I parked at the wrong lot!!! Gosh.... so embarassing. Lucky for me, I was in time to remove my car and with the help of the management officer, I managed to find my car park. Good for me because the entrance to the lift is just opposite my car park.... yippee.

Well, the biggest challenge for me now is money...only money.... sigh. It will pass soon, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home